Aims and scope
St. Petersburg Polytechnic University Journal of Engineering Science and Technology is an open-access journal that covers a wide array of subjects in energentics, electrical engineering, materials science, mechanical engineering, metallurgy.
The journal has existed since 1995; it is published under the scientific and methodical guidance of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
St. Petersburg Polytechnic University Journal of Engineering Science and Technology comes out 4 times a year. Upon submission, all papers are subject to single-blind peer review. The publication is free of charge; all expenses are covered by the journal. The journal is committed to the publication ethics. The editors, reviewers and authors are supposed to follow the ethical guidelines.
The journal accepts and publishes papers in Russian and English.
The journal is indexed by the following databases:
- Russian Science Citation Index (Web of Science),
- Russian Science Citation Index (Russia, elibrary.ru),
- Abstract Journal and Scientific and Technical Literature Foundation of the VINITI RAS,
- Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory,
- Google Scholar,
- ROAD (Directory of open access scholarly resources),
- Index Copernicus,
The journal metrics according to Russian Science Citation Index is available here.
Head of the Department "Electric Power"
Technical University of Kosice (Slovak Republic)