Materials Science. Power Engineering accepts original research articles and reviews. Submissions should be original previously unpublished works that have not been submitted for publication to any other journal.
Submissions should contain new research findings, obtained by the authors, of interest to the international research community.
All articles should comply with the journal’s ethical guidelines.
The journal accepts submissions in the following subject areas:
The text of the article should be prepared according to the IMRAD structure:
- Introduction (relevance, existing problems, purpose of the work - roughly 0.5 to 1 page);
- Methods and materials (or theoretical basis);
- Conclusion or findings (roughly 0.5 page).
The following data are uploaded separately through the E-Submission system:
- article title in Russian and English
- abstract in Russian and English (abstract preparation guidelines)
- keywords in Russian and English
- references in Cyrillic and Latin characters (citation guidelines)
- information about any funding sources
Papers should be kept to a maximum of 12-20 A4 pages (including figures). The maximum number of figures (diagrams, graphs, images, drawings, photographs, etc.) should not exceed 6.
Manuscript preparation guidelines.